We are accepting applications for the following positions!
Our afternoon 3-year old class will be available June 19th as Ms. Shelby will be moving back to her home State of New York to continue her education. This position is M-F from 1:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Our morning nursery position will be available August 7th as Ms. Megan will be taking a semester off for the “Study Abroad” program at UNR. We are excited for this opportunity. This position is M-F 7:30 am to noon.
Preschool Teacher’s Aide. This position is M-F 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
All positions require:
1. CPR/First Aid certification
2. Washoe County Work Permit
3. TB Testing
4. Nutrition & Obesity Class (2 hours)
5. SIDS (2 hours)
6. Communicable Disease (2 hours)
7. Child Development & Guidance (2 hours)
8. Child Abuse & Neglect (2 hours)
9. Plus 2 hours per month each calendar year for Continuing Education.
Please call 775-359-2222 and ask for Alice or Karen. Prior childcare experience would be great but not mandatory.